Friday, April 21, 2006

Hilary Swank Looking Hot!

Here's a few recent photos of Hilary looking really great in a simple tank and jeans. That girl has a rocking body and with the glasses covering her face, she looks fantastic. Oh and lets not forget the super simple and uber cute purse. Loving it. EXC HILARY SWANK DRESSED IN TIGHT SHIRT GOING TO NAIL SALON IN LOS ANGELES EXC HILARY SWANK DRESSED IN TIGHT SHIRT GOING TO NAIL SALON IN LOS ANGELES I would have preferred a different boot because I LOVE me some pointy toed boots but ya know what? Pointy toed would have made this outfit more dressy and it looks great casual. Plus A tennis shoe would have looked awful.

9 Comments:

Blogger Leilouta said...

I love your new look!Good job.

4/21/2006 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Thanks Leilouta, it wasn't me though it was Kelly from NelloDesign.com. She's great.

4/21/2006 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

I love the Chanel bag more than anything else!

4/21/2006 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

has she and her husband gotten back together???

4/21/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

They did mention that they were indeed back together but of course I don't know if they are working it out still or if it's over. Last I heard it was on.

4/21/2006 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger v said...

actually it's now off. because she has a new man in her life.

wait for it ...

wait for it ...

that's right, the Swankster and I are an item.

4/21/2006 07:05:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another Nello design! Man that woman can design cool websites! Maybe I should talk to her about redesigning mine. :)

As for Swank, you're so right that her body rocks. I so wish I had her boobs.. and her back, OMG her back. I'd die for her back!

4/21/2006 07:43:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Yeah. I'm jealous of her body. (As I sit here eating a Reeses PB egg!)

Way to go fashion police! I so would have chosen a pointy boot, too. And tennis shoes... huh uh!

4/21/2006 08:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/24/2006 01:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home