Friday, April 28, 2006

If You Need Another Reason To Hate Paris Hilton

I can not believe how much I love her new place. I mean it really is beautiful and exactly what I'm into. Which I hate, cause Paris has one of my many dream homes. BITCH. I think I'm a little nauseous knowing her dogs live better than I do... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I LOVE this closet more than Mariah Carey's. I mean I just love the feel... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting This is where her little doggies live and the gates are far too cute. I think I'm going to go hang myself now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

I don't know about you, but I too have a large picture of myself hanging above my sofa.

What I could do with the money she spent in that house.

LOVE the closet. Can you imagine having so many clothes and never wearing anything twice...

4/28/2006 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

I don't think she really lives there-it's a publicity stunt-she really dwells in a No Tell Motel somewhere.

4/28/2006 12:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I want it all. Maybe it's time to find a better-paying job.

4/28/2006 04:02:00 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/28/2006 04:03:00 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Ok, I admit, I'm the idiot who had to remove her comment.

Anyway, was admiting to a shame filled love for her hovel, but exclaiming my kitchen to be better. Then I had a nifty little link. Which didn't work. ::sigh::

Long Island Ice Tea, anyone?

4/28/2006 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

my kitchen!!

Take THAT Parisite!

4/28/2006 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Do you know how often you'd be cleaning grubby fingerprints off that mirrored dresser? ;)

LOL

4/28/2006 06:07:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

I do like this better than Mariah Carey's digs.

I have a pic like that of myself...I had it painted on garage doors. Everyone that pulls up gets to see me looking pretty glam. Now that's hot!!

4/28/2006 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

I'm sorry but all those mirrors are so 70s...ughh.

5/01/2006 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home