Monday, April 10, 2006

Jessica Simpson In Australia...

Holy hell people, I LOVE this photo. I'm sick right now and this was a nice little pick me up. Oh and please note that this is ONE of the first times I've seen Jess out and about without her hair extensions, it's kinda cute. It's too bad those HORRIBLE glasses ruin the whole thing, well that and her weird "faces"... jessica_bug11 jessica_bug8 Okay now wait for it, wait for it............ jessica_bug1 Poor Jess, lol, I mean why do people have to take pictures mid sentence? ( favorite)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is getting uglyyyyyyyyyy

4/10/2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

I don't care for her lips but, I love her hair. I think it's fab!

4/10/2006 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Too cute!

4/10/2006 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Uh, if she keeps up with her slow transformation into a creepy alien, Tom Cruise might just kidnap her to further the Scientology cause.

Just saying is all.

4/10/2006 04:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home