Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Results R IN!

This had to be one of the hardest polls for me to choose considering I really think shoulder pads, stretch pants, and BIG hair are some serious NO-NO's. Well the results are in and with a STAGGERING 33% "we" all choose SHOULDER PADS. Coming in with a tie for second was BIG hair and stretch pants, so it seems we all have the same taste. When I went searching for pictures it was REALLY funny to see the 80's big hair style going on, so I HAD to throw one of those in as well. The winner is...............
SHOULDER PADS! LOL. Remember when we thought this looked GOOD?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

my eyes MY EYES!!!!

4/08/2006 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks god I was born in 1981

4/09/2006 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Kat in da Hat said...

That is awesome. We used to spend FOREVER trying to get our hair big! Now I spend forever trying to calm it down!

4/12/2006 09:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home