Monday, April 24, 2006

Paris Hilton Almost Died...

paris-hilton-las-vegas-party-03
If life was fair that would have said, "Paris Hilton Dies". It seems Paris threw a surprise birthday party for boyfriend Stavros Niarchos and was so drunk towards the end that AFTER knocking a garden light into the pool, she jumps in. Yeah, that's dumb my friends. She also entertained her "friends" with a pole dance. I can only hope that a cleaning crew went in afterwards to disinfect that pool and that pole from herpes, craps, syphilis, gonorrhea, any and all things that Paris has contracted over the years.
"Everyone was stunned. Paris was lucky she didn't get electrocuted," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "She thought it was hilarious. Stavros jumped in next and accidentally knocked her on the head in the process." Hilton later treated her guests to a pole dancing session. The insider added, "Paris was so drunk she could barely hold on to the pole - let alone dance."

6 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

I'm guessing there's no room left in hell for Paris, the diseased skank section is full.

4/24/2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Um. I think the funniest thing about this story was that it was for Stavros' 21st birthday. 21! And I've yet to see him sober!

Ok, you've got me, I'm just pissed that Paris didn't die.

4/24/2006 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Paris: 25 years old

Paris' liver: 62 years old

4/24/2006 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Life's just not fair. Not at all. If that were to happen to me I would have been fried krispy... and IF by God's grace I did survive... I would have broken my neck pole dancing. Which is why I don't now. I hear the money's good ;)

4/24/2006 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger Misha said...

The best part of this? That her dumb-ass boyfriend jumped in next (after her, but not to save her... oh no!) and knocked her on the head! LOL

They are dumber than a bag of rocks.

4/25/2006 08:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/26/2006 05:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home