Sunday, April 23, 2006

K.Fed Is Ugly, Jennifer Garner Looking Beautiful, & Britney Spears Is Dumb!

I've had a pretty good weekend and so far Sunday is kicking some bootie. I decided to be a "cool" mom and load up on candy and have a Willy Wonka movie fest, filled with popcorn and teeth rotting candy. :0) Things like that are so much fun. So I decided to do what I usually do on the weekends and be lazy by posting one big post full of misc. photos. Hope the weekend is treating y'all well.
Oh Britney when the hell will you learn to dress yourself?! Naturally beautiful and extremely patient I can not utter a bad word against Jennifer... Scarlett eating lunch and rocking the "bull" nose ring. Can I get an, ewww?! He looks like he smells...

7 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

I don't think it's possible for Brit to look any more trailer trash and it's rather sad. K-Fed wearin' that wife beater is making my stomach churn. ICK!

4/23/2006 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

How can Jennifer have just had a baby. SHe is too beautiful. Just naturally beautiful.

Great design from Nello!

4/23/2006 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Jennifer is simply gorgeous. And she seems so down to earth and kind. I like her a lot!

Britney and KFed... they're a perfect match! And at least she's wearin' shoes. Steppin' on a needle must've scared some sense into her. Dumbo.

4/23/2006 07:55:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Is Jen wearing a fanny pack though?

Is she Vi?

4/23/2006 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

That is so mean Lena. MEAN. It's just her shirt and ya know it. ~sigh~

4/23/2006 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Britney just makes me feel so good about myself. And a big HA! to Lena...
I was thinking the SAME thing!!!

4/23/2006 10:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE the new template!

4/24/2006 06:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home