Monday, April 03, 2006

Scarlett Johansson Looks 14?!

Um, say that again? It seems as if Scarlett Johansson is set to play Napoleon Bonaparte's 14-year-old lover in" Napoleon and Betsy". Yeah, hmmm... Anyone else think that Scarlett LOOKS a little to old to play a 14 year old girl? I mean she already looks older than her 22 years. Well weather I find it ridiculous or not, the movie is set and casting is almost over.
"The screen beauty will play the teenage daughter of the French emperor's English captor during his exile in 1815. Napoleon is said to have been captivated by Betsy despite the fact he was 32 years older than her. But film bosses have refused to reveal whether the blonde starlet will have a sexual relationship with their Napoleon, who has not yet been cast." 0,1658,5099280,00
YAWN! At this point I should let you know that no coffee has passed through these lips, which means I'm close to falling asleep right on my computer. So pardon if I seem off, cause I am. OFF, the juice. ~sigh~

4 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

While I'm glad they didn't cast an acctual 14 year old, as I kinda have a thing about the kiddies in sexualized roles, I wish I had ta-tas that big at fourteen...

Whatevs, I love ScarJo!

4/03/2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Actually your right, they did that just recently and it's gross.

4/03/2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger LikeSoTotally said...

14 year old, my fanny... you could serve dinner on top of those boobs.

4/03/2006 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOL! You're off coffee, forever?

4/04/2006 07:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home