Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Someone Is Expecting A BABY!

Is it me or is Hollywood extremely fertile lately?
Maggie Gyllenhaal and her boyfriend turned fiance Peter Sarsgaard are engaged and expecting a baby. They have been dating for several years and even did a movie together called, "In God's Hands", however the movie was never released. Anyway congrats to the happy couple and I can't wait to see what their baby looks like. On a side note, imagine if it's a girl and you get to grow up with Jake as your Uncle. Girl's going to be VERY popular.
t04i-4-143

6 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

This is so coincidental because I passed Maggie on the street in Chicago last year!

...I have no idea what that has to do with anything, but it felt appropriate.

By the way, she's very tall.

4/11/2006 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Aww...that baby's gonna be adorable if it gets Hubby's eyes and Maggie's lil button nose.

4/11/2006 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

Dude, Hollywood is totally horny. They're all a bunch of rabbits in disguise.

4/11/2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

I had no idea she was Peter S.'s gal! I LOVE Peter S.!! I bet they're one of the most grounded Hollywood couples ever.

4/11/2006 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love Peter's sexy bedroom voice and gorgeous eyes. Maggie has beautiful eyes too.

Yup. Their baby is going to be totally scrumptious.

4/11/2006 07:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh! I just read his Wikipedia info. He was born at SAFB... about 10 miles from where I was born. Kewl.

*heh*

I know, I know... who cares.

4/11/2006 07:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home