Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tom Cruise Can Guarantee You 2 B Drug Free!

tom-cruise-david-miscavige
Tom Cruise is a living breathing piece of fecal matter. He has once again opened his stupid ignorant trap by guaranteeing that he can get anyone off of a heroine addiction in 3 days by having them do a Scientology detox program.
He said: "I have to say, I've always found the 'if it makes me feel better, it's okay' rationale a little suspect. I think it's appalling that people have to live a life of drug addiction when I have personally helped people get off drugs." -Tom claims he can help someone get off of heroin addiction in 3 days with the help of the Scientology detox program.
I can not fathom, FATHOM why this man keeps opening his mouth with these absurd ideas and I would just like to remind you, just because this guy is the vocal one doesn't mean that the other people in his religion aren't as crazy. I mean you think John Travolta isn't as nu-so as Tom?! Puh-leaze

3 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

1. See the man he's saluting? Dude's even shorter than Tom! I think Scientology was founded on Little Man's Syndrome.

2. While watching MI:2 I couldn't help but notice how much Tom loved himself and thought he was Jesus (posing in crucifix poses, surrounded by fire with random doves flying out). Seems my hunch wasn't entirely out of left field...

4/11/2006 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

He is such an idiot and so close to imploding. Kind of like Michael Jackson - he was so cool and then the world found out what he really was.

4/11/2006 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

WTH is up with the salute?

4/12/2006 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home