Monday, May 15, 2006

Charlize Theron's Bikini Pics

Well I think it's time to lighten the mood and let everyone know it's almost Summer time! Woo-hoo! Break out those bathing suits folks, it's time to head to the beach...
She looks fantastic from behind.
Oh guess what I'm listening to right now folks? 'Good Vibrations' , boy oh boy has Marky Mark come a long way. Although I know he's still giving out them good "vibrations" to the ladies.

Come on come on Feel it feel it Feel the vibration

It's such a good vibration It's such a sweet sensation It's such a good vibration It's such a sweet sensation

8 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

Thanks for the Marky Mark vibes much needed on the east coast today!
it's nice to see that she's got a normal body-seriously.

5/15/2006 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'd do her.

5/15/2006 03:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that Marky Mark song! good times listening to that in highschool while drinkin' the Zima at a Senior Prom after party! woohoo!

5/15/2006 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Man, I still can't believe that Marky Mark is a dad! And he has a grown-up name now. :(

Charlize looks fantastic (as always)!

5/15/2006 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Hey look! A celeb with a normal body. Huh.

5/15/2006 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

If I close my eyes and wish real hard......do you think I could like that from behind?

No?

Didn't think so!

Oh, well!

And thanks, I will have that song in my head for the next four days!

5/15/2006 11:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stars have their "shooting a movie weight" and the "hiatus weight". some celeb has even said she's a size 4 during filming, 8 when she's not shooting anything for awhile. that's a bit of a jump.

She looks great either way, tho it's nice to see thin yet non- lolliop head actress for once.

5/16/2006 07:27:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, I used to look like this six months ago. But I've had too much chocolate ice cream and rice pudding lately.

Honestly this is what every woman in Hollywood should aim to look like. Way to go Charlize!

5/17/2006 10:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home