Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dave Navarro Experiments With Men

That is a headline that makes me kind of nauseous. Dave actually stated that he is NOT gay and knows this because, you know, he has exper-i-ment-ed and it didn't do it for him or something like that. Although if he was going to do it with a guy he chooses Johnny Depp. Hmmm.... Dave. Johnny. Yeah I'm SOOOO not going there. He said: "I've come to realize through my experimentation over the years that I'm not gay, nor am I bisexual. I've never been aroused by a man, but I've been in situations where I could potentially be aroused."

6 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

So it's wrong that I have the overwhelming urge to kiss those abs?

5/17/2006 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous my2cents said...

He is so damn gross.

5/17/2006 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Johnny HOT-Davey-NOT!

5/17/2006 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Ucky.

5/17/2006 04:17:00 PM  
Blogger Toryssa said...

I'm ok with that statement. Johnny Depp is hot. So many guys are so weird about admitting that another man is attractive, or even joke about having sex with another man. They instantly go ultra hetero I LOVE WOMAN!!

So, I can appreciate a straight guy that is comfortable enough with his sexuality to admit that another man is attractive.

5/17/2006 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger TLC said...

I think you found the one picture of Johnny Depp that is icky.

Dave Navarro? Eh, who cares? Men, women, I don't care, as long as I don't have to watch it!

5/18/2006 07:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home