Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dave Navarro Experiments With Men

That is a headline that makes me kind of nauseous. Dave actually stated that he is NOT gay and knows this because, you know, he has exper-i-ment-ed and it didn't do it for him or something like that. Although if he was going to do it with a guy he chooses Johnny Depp. Hmmm.... Dave. Johnny. Yeah I'm SOOOO not going there. He said: "I've come to realize through my experimentation over the years that I'm not gay, nor am I bisexual. I've never been aroused by a man, but I've been in situations where I could potentially be aroused."

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

So it's wrong that I have the overwhelming urge to kiss those abs?

5/17/2006 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so damn gross.

5/17/2006 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Johnny HOT-Davey-NOT!

5/17/2006 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Ucky.

5/17/2006 04:17:00 PM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

I think you found the one picture of Johnny Depp that is icky.

Dave Navarro? Eh, who cares? Men, women, I don't care, as long as I don't have to watch it!

5/18/2006 07:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home