Friday, May 26, 2006

Gwen Stefani Has A Baby Boy!!!

Gwen Stefani went in labor today and then miracles of miracles has a baby at 1 p.m via C-section. Congrats to the happy family and can't wait to find out what they name him. DListed said that they are thinking of naming the boy Kingston, so I guess we will see.
"A very pregnant Gwen Stefani and rocker husband Gavin Rossdale arrived at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles this morning where doctors plan to induce labor and deliver the couple's child via C-section at noon PST. Rossdale dropped his wife off at the maternity ward, parked Stefani's silver Range Rover and "seemed a little nervous and he checked the baby car seat before he got out," according to a witness. Rossdale then took the elevator to the maternity ward. "Gwen was wearing her signature red lipstick and looked so excited," the onlooker added."----US Weekly

4 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

That reminds me of myself. I remembered to wear lipgloss before I headed to the hosptial each time too.

5/26/2006 03:41:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

she is beautiful no matter how preggo she is!!!! Her skin is gorgeous! and I am partial to the name Gavin.. thats my hubby's name too :)

5/26/2006 07:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn..what is it about all the celebs having scheduled c-sections? they really don't want to do any work, do they? but i must say i wished i had an elective c-section myself..i had a 10 pound baby and well, it was not a fun recovery as you can imagine! congrats to Gwen!!!

5/27/2006 05:30:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Man she looks great! I went to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning with very stretchy maternity pants and a sweatshirt... no make-up and my hair was flatter that a flitter (my grandma used to say that :p)... which I was grateful for since my hair's wacky curly. And 72 hours later I went home looking the same way. Ahhh... Celebrity "labor" and delivery!

5/27/2006 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home