Friday, May 26, 2006

Brandon Davis Apologizes On Bended Knee...

Well maybe not on his knees although that would have been better then his half-assed written FOR HIM apology he gave to Lohan. I don't really care what he says or does it's obvious Brandon is a slimy disgusting person with no character what so ever. Oh, and could Brandon be any sweatier? I mean really someone buy him a towel...
LOSER!!!
“My behavior on May 16 was inexcusable,” Davis says in a statement that sounds like he had some help in writing. “What started out as a joke got completely carried away and I am horrified at the words that came out of my mouth. I consider Lindsay a friend and I hope she accepts my sincere apology for my reprehensible actions last week.”

9 Comments:

Blogger Pope-rah said...

Someone needs to wipe him off before he goes out. Blech!

5/26/2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Prehensile tail... that is what I thought when reading the last sentence of that bullshit apology.

5/26/2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm sure he does not even know what 5-syllable words like "reprehensible" mean.

5/26/2006 10:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does he always look fucking sweaty?! he's disgusting.

5/26/2006 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Becky made me count on my fingers.

5/26/2006 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I just want to wring him out. There's enough oil in that kid to keep George W. happy for at least a few months. Seriously, is it a glandular problem?

Oh yeah, that was like a 10 minute rant he went on about Lindsay's "firecrotch". He seriously couldn't stop himself?*

*P.S. I am in no way saying that his crazy speach about her 7-foot clitoris and her financial situation wasn't incredibly funny. Because it was awesome.

5/26/2006 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

His head is greasy because he likes to stick his head up his own ass.

5/26/2006 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Okay, I only have four words for this guy.

TAKE A SHOWER, BUDDY!

5/26/2006 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

The best part: "Davis says in a statement that sounds like he had some help in writing."

HA!

5/27/2006 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home