Thursday, May 25, 2006

Megan Fox Gets A Handful

Or so I hope, I mean for her sake and everything. Anyway here's a perfect example of why being a celebrity sucks. 'Cause let's be honest and raunchy here. What wife or GF hasn't done this before? Only thing is we don't get caught red-handed. Please note the nice-ness of the word "red" instead of what I was really thinking but wouldn't say cause of course I wouldn't want to offend anyone and have my site banned from work stations. As for Brian Austen Green. Good choice in women, cause she's beautiful and apparently happy to play around, um with you...
MUST have been good...

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

I'm soooo skeeved by the look on his face in that first picture.

I'm not above a little, um, paykage grabbin', but at least my spouse doesn't give me the Uncle Perv face when I do it.

5/25/2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, exactly. Brian is such a perv.

5/25/2006 11:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mommy likey! :)

5/25/2006 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Total afterglow grab!

5/25/2006 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

But... they're in a "Loading Only" zone!

5/27/2006 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home