Thursday, May 25, 2006

Let's Play, "Who Is It?"

With the robe covering up the chest area it's hard to tell who this blonde, I couldn't sing to save my life, and/ or dance to ANY beat, girl is. I'm going with Jessica? Wait no Ashlee! Hmmm... Anyway whomever this whore is, she's shooting for her video "Invisible". I'm thinking that sounds like an Ashlee song title, I mean she's the one always going on, and on, and ON about being ignored and being the ugly one. Wait, maybe that's just me talking about her. Whatever.
Ashlee Simpson in case y'all were wonderin'.
If I sound bitchy today I blame it on lack of sleep. That and the fact that you know what? I am kind of bitchy, but I like that about myself....

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

It's part of what we love about you, too!

5/25/2006 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

Ashley simpson?

5/25/2006 03:38:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Who knew that nose was holding her back so much??

This should BE ME!!!!!!!!!

5/25/2006 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home