Monday, May 08, 2006

Jessica Simpson Needs To Fire Ken

Oh Hell to the NO! Listen I don't like Jessica but I can feel pain folks, and I'm feeling it now. W-T-F did Kevin do to her hair and face? I mean I know she was attending The ALMA's but um, yeah you don't have to attend trying to LOOK Hispanic. It really doesn't work that way....
Those guys next to her must have ear plugs. 'Cause that's the only way they can stand next to her without looking incredulous.
Oh Jess were you practicing your "looks" in front of the mirror again? Is this supposed to be your serious "smart" look?
If I tried to stand like that and jut out I'd probably fall. So either, A. She's stupid for standing like that or B. She's stupid and I'm clumsy. I'm.........gonna go with B.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANNOYING and UGLY that is all I can say.

5/08/2006 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...

#1) one word: FUGLY.
#2) The hair has got to go. Is that burnt orange or did someone shit on her head?
#3) Those guys are begging for a nip-slip in the first pic. ha!

And last, but not least.... ew ew ew ew EW!

5/08/2006 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

I think she's going for the J-Lo look; failing miserably I might add but she's still attempting it. Ick, Bleck and OH MY GOD are the first things that zing into my head.

5/08/2006 01:14:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Yikes. Ashlee is passing her up in the looks department by a mile.

5/08/2006 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Her hair makes me sad.
And don't even get me started on what that dress is doing for her boobs.

5/08/2006 02:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's like the female version of carrot top.

5/08/2006 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Don't like the new hair. Wrong color. On the up side, it matches her orange skin.

5/08/2006 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Ohh! We're all going to be ok. Her new hair is temporary. I just saw on Yahoo that she said she's promoting a new wig line. Thank the good Lord!

5/08/2006 06:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home