Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Liv Tyler And Milo

I can only hope that she is as normal as she looks. I myself love Aerosmith but I'm surprised as hell how well adjusted his daughter turned out. I hope her and her lovely family are doing well and continue to do well. I know, I know boring but hey there's nothing wrong with being nice.
Although I have to say those shoes look like GIGANTIC versions of what my 6 year old daughter wears. I get the comfort thing, so notice I'm not ragging but well, I hate those shoes.

3 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

I'm acctually kinda excited about those shoes because I haven't seen them since I wore them in grade school.

Was I the only one who called them Saltwater Taffy sandals or something? Why do I remember that? Am I crazy?

Possibly.

5/31/2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Vi, you don't LIKE saltwater sandals?
Gee. Why not? Liv looks as though she wears a size 11 or 12. Holy crap!

5/31/2006 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

I think Liv is lovely and Milo is a cutie patootie.

5/31/2006 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home