Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MET's Costume Institute Gala Part Deux!

Okay we have so more photos of the celebrities and their dresses. Thankfully this bunch is MUCH better...
Jessica Alba always beautiful and while the dress is a little too simple, she looks great.
First off this photo looks odd and I love it but Lohan looks scary. Enough with the black nail polish!!!
Elizabeth Hurley always looks rather great but I'm not feeling it this time.
I could really really learn to hate J.Lo. She looks just amazing and I like the dress on her.
Chloe Sevigny looks like well Chloe. She's always just off a bit in the way she dresses, or sometimes off a hell of a lot. This one isn't so bad.
Uhhhhhhh???! I'm pretty sure Eva Mendes is the bride of Dracula...
Mandy Moore looks cute as usual. Not liking the boring dress. She could of done better.
And Last BUT Not Least....
Here we have Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Teese. She must be the bride of Frankenstein, or death, or death ran over and then put back together to kind of resemble something that once lived long, long ago....

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

JLo looks amazing.
A refreshing change to what she has looked like lately.
I also am liking her a lot more now because she is not so out in the media any more.

5/02/2006 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

I love Lindsay's dress but she's too short for it. The proportions are all wrong.

5/02/2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

LOVE Jennifer's dress. She's got our back! (and by 'our', I mean all us girls who've got a little junk in our trunk)

I think Mandy looks adorable, simple styles suit her.

And I think Jessica's dress is elegant.

Thanks for the dress pics!!

5/02/2006 11:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/02/2006 11:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got to love Marilyn and Dita! I'm into goth though so I'm biased!

5/03/2006 05:54:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I love Dita but Marilyn scares me.

5/03/2006 08:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home