Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Eva Longoria Does What She Does Best...

and that is bitch and moan and complain and look weird. Here's Eva ranting and raving about something and seeing as how she's got some cellulite, will go with that. Although the picture with the hands up leaves me to believe she's talking about how wide her vagina is.
"What?! You don't believe me?!" "Look at it!!" "See..." "No really my vagina is THIS big. Here let me show ya..."
"Tony they didn't believe me about the vagina thing so I had to show 'em."

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

LOL!
I so glad she's got the cellulite.
I feel so much better......

6/27/2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Ok, I got nothin' to add here, execpt BAAAAWWWHAAAAAAAWWWHAAAAAAAAAWWW.

6/27/2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

LOL love the play-by-play comments Vi! As always-you rock!!!!

6/27/2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger sheri said...

holy hilarious!!!
(and Kelly's "more cow bell!" avatar kills me everytime I see her post)

6/27/2006 11:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder they said to make her so mad she looks like she is telling them off for some reason.

6/27/2006 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

Wonderful reenactment. I felt like I was actually there!

6/27/2006 06:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!

Okay, I've got work to do, damn it! Quit entertaining me! Can't you be boring just this once, Vi?

[heh]

Kidding of course, I love ya and think you're awesome. No chance for tedium here. Guess I'll just have to tear myself away and get some work done now... [sigh]

6/28/2006 01:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home