Monday, June 12, 2006

KT Tunstall-Eye to the Telescope

I don't normally do this but I just bought a fantastic CD. I normally just download (legally people legally) my favorite songs but it was a great morning and there was coffee involved and loving well behaved children so I bought it and I was SO NOT disappointed. If any of you like Fiona Apple, Sheryl Crowe, or Norah Jones then you will love KT Tunstall. She has 12 songs one is called "Black Horse & the Cherry Tree" which I know y'all have heard (to death) on the radio, please don't judge her JUST by that song. If any of you have it or have listened to it please let me know what you think.
On a side note I had the best night a few nights ago when my friend Lena came over with a bottle of wine and some Red Vine licorice. We had a chance to just kick back and talk while we finished off a bottle of good wine and listened to this awesome CD.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I looked for this CD today and almost accidentally bought Diana Ross. Are they sold out? :( Am I supposed to down load the album without the lyrics to read?? Am I???

I had a blast with you too, plum.

6/12/2006 09:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great singer..love her!! katherine mcphee did a pretty good job with thet Blackhorse and the Cherry tree on Idol....KT has serious, real talent! :)

6/13/2006 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Yes! This album was a huge hit in Canada last year (summer, I think?). I didn't realize she hadn't entered the US market until just now. Holy crap! She has what I consider a "haunting" voice. Very authentic.

6/13/2006 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Bought the entire album on iTunes. $8.91.

Heh.

6/13/2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Kiera said...

Totally agree. KT rocks. Saw her for the first time in Manchester last night. Great show. :o)

6/22/2006 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home