Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Michael Jackson Is The SCARIEST MAN EVAH!

Listen I grew up and LOVED me some Michael Jackson but those times have passed and a new era has been ushered in. The era of weird. MJ is so freaking scary looking that it makes me physically ill. I mean I look at him and I wanna projectile vomit and kick him in his face. After all anything would be an improvement. Scariest Shit Ever. . . Exhibit A
Exhibit B
I hate that a child is touching this perv. Exhibit C
Kick him in his face NOW!
These photos are of a November 2003 court case in which MJ was accused of child molestation by the Santa Barbara Police Department. After the case MJ tried to sue stating rough and unfair treatment of him. In 2004 all charges were cleared and MJ was left out in the cold. For more information go HERE.

3 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

That is so sad. He was so good looking just the way he was born...

6/13/2006 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

GROSS! Just gross!

6/13/2006 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virenda & Lisa: Glad you're gone. Leave MJ to those who did, do, and always will love him for who he is, not for what he looks like.

7/10/2006 03:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home