Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Nicole Richie Is Bitchy

Seems our little Nicole got a trifle pissy with the paparazzi. She is pictured here throwing water at em. Yeah water is sooo annoying, it's so refreshing, clean, and dries so well. All I know is it's pure class to get Evian water thrown at you, only the rich my friend, only the rich. Angry neck is SO HOT. On a side note I PISS ON BLOGGER! I PISS ON IT WITH A YEAST INFECTION. Sorry for the lack of posting y'all but blogger is giving me major issues. UPDATE: Excuse me I meant FIJI water. ~sigh~

5 Comments:

Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

Eek...why does she look like a pint-size Sophia Loren (same age too). Someone needs to tell her that "skinny" doesn't work for everyone. Sometimes it just makes you look like a shrivelled crack-ho prune.

6/07/2006 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

Blogger is sucking ass these days. Also, that's not Evian, that's Fuji.

6/07/2006 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

You think its not bad, but its actually a whole bottle of backwash. She must really hate the paparazzi.

6/07/2006 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

Fuji, Fiji, Evian, Naive, Fo, Fa, Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum... La...dee..da!!!!! Wah Wah Wah. I could keep going, but I'm afraid you'll get mad (der).

6/08/2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

That is me whining by the way, not you...

6/08/2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home