Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Old Hollywood Starlets

Lets be serious.
There are things in life that will fascinate us and go unexplained. My fascination with old Hollywood doesn't lead me to worship them or spend hours searching them, more or less I see women that have such strong sexuality and I wonder. It's not commercialized yet or exploited, or maybe it is. These women while lovely and extraordinary were the start of our Jessica Simpson's and Christina Aguilera's. So on one side I understand that they use their sexuality to get things in life as well, but they did it with such class and I guess that's the key. If your gonna show some ass, show it with class.
Care to ventura a guess as to whom these three lovely ladies are? (this time they are all well known)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done! I realy like your blog! Visit my site for Cologne http://cologne.thelineone.com/h2o-cologne.html

6/07/2006 01:51:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

I really loved "Old" Hollywood-you're right there was class and taste. I've got no idea where it went?

6/07/2006 05:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jean Harlow

Greta Garbo [a personal favorite]

Marlene Dietrich

Oh yeah, and I propose an "All Penis Old Hollywood Week" too.

6/07/2006 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger karen! said...

I think the last one is Bette Davis! The first two look familiar, but I didn't know them.
Who's right?

6/07/2006 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Erich got it.

Jean Harlow

Greta Garbo

Marlene Dietrich

6/07/2006 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger v said...

Good lawd is Jean Harlow hot.

I hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure Golden Age Hollywood had their fair share of party girls and slutty girls and bitchy girls and druggie girls and etc. There are some decent books that de-mystify old Hollywood, as well as some great films. I haven't seen THE AVIATOR yet but several Golden Age starlets are characters in the film.

6/07/2006 06:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home