Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Is It The End For Britney Spears & Kevin Federline?

I was out cruising the gossip sites and digging up information when I come across US Weekly online and see an interesting little counter. Apparently US Weekly has a counter of the days since Brit and K.Fed have been pictured together. Right now it's holding at 73 days and 8 hours. I think I smell a separation. Let's hope for her and the babies sake that she not only gets rid of K. Fed but start to mature.
The last time Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were photographed together at a belated birthday party for K-Fed on March 25, 2006 in Atlanta, Georgia.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Would probably be the smartest thing she's done....dumping his stinky, skanky butt

6/06/2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

She won't dump him before the new baby is born at least.

6/06/2006 12:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She really does need to grow up. Her and I are the same age and when I see her I always feel like she is still way younger than I am. She seems like a child that has no real skills to navigate her life, it is sad.

6/06/2006 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home