Monday, June 05, 2006

Nicky Hilton Boozing it Up At "Pure"

Here's the "classy" Hilton living it up at Pure the nightclub in Las Vegas. She was premiering her new line of jewelry that is set to come out soon. As far as Nicky goes, she's not really on my radar. I think she has absolutely NO fashion sense and I'm surprised anyone let her become a fashion designer, let alone buy her shit but whatever. Enjoy some drunken photos of Nicky doing a Tara Reid impersonation. No butt cheek sorry.
And yes I am to lazy to crop these down to make 'em look pretty. I'm sick cut me some slack.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobealia... said...

You hit the nail right on the head when you said that she was doing a Tara Reid impersonation.

6/05/2006 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I don't know why people think she is nicer/tamer than Paris. She is JUST AS NASTY - I've seen her interviewed. The whole family is freaking clueless.

6/05/2006 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Hagis said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK...the whole Hilton clan are some weird inbred bunch of fucked up hedonists. Imagine her crashing your next family BBQ?

6/06/2006 06:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home