Friday, June 02, 2006

Jessica Simpson Loves Her Some Camels

Sure I could have been witty-er with the title post but hey no one's ever accused me of being witty. I know you guys care about Jessica and her fondness for camel toe, which is why I had to post the following pictures.
How sad is it that people actually take pictures of someone's camel toe and some lazy girl eating say, Wheat Thins and drinking diet coke, is stupid enough to post them?
That looks like it hurts. Better go get you some Monistat Jessica....
You know that girl TOTALLY said, "Sure Jess you should wear those pants they make you look, like, so skinny...".

4 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

Dontcha just hate blog trolls?
Annoying little boneheads.

Yes Jess loves the camel and I'm thinking she's gonna need some medicated ointment if that denim gets any tighter in her groin region.

6/02/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

I had no idea what "camel toe" meant until my husband told me a year ago :)
I never look like a camel myself hehehehe

6/02/2006 02:42:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

FIX yourself girl, you've got a camel toe!
Who me?
Oh no!

6/02/2006 09:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Vi... I seriously had no idea what camel toe was. Yeah. So I googled it. And am now OVER EDUCATED!!!!!!!!!

6/04/2006 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home