Thursday, June 01, 2006

Anna Nicole Smith Confirms Pregnancy...

There is a flurry of commotion over at C.P.S. headquarters as they get ready for what is sure to be one bad accident after another. Poor unborn fetus!
Anna Nicole has indeed come out and spoken on her website, to confirm pregnancy rumors. It's funny cause we call them rumors and people say never listen to the tabloids, but if there is enough buzz you can almost guarantee it's fact.
Now everyone wait for the "Save Anna Nicole's Baby" T-shirts.
"Hi, It’s me, Anna Nicole, as you can see. I’ve been hearing a lot of gossip in the papers. It says im pregnant, shes pregnant, shes pregnant by some guy. Well, let me stop all the rumors. Yes, I am pregnant. I am happy, very very happy about it. Everything is going really really good. I’ll be checking in and out periodically on the web and let you see me as im growing."-Watch it here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

that will be the first time in history that baby will come out smarter then its mother! well lets hope so... hopefully it takes after its daddy!!

6/01/2006 01:53:00 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Vi - Blogher convention - I read about it at Dooce one time... I figured it was for you professional-withit-types...would I be able to go?

6/01/2006 02:08:00 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

I forsee another little "Harvey" coming. There's no way that kid has a chance in hell of being the sharpest knife in the drawer.

6/01/2006 03:43:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Blog-Her is for EVERYONE! I'm definitely not what you'd call a pro but I'm going. :0)

It's a 2 day thing in Northern Cali and I'm so excited!!! It's just the girls, no kids, and lots of drinking. Oh yeah and there's supposed to be stuff about blogging...

6/01/2006 07:20:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

There is no way that she spelled 'periodically' without spell-check. No. Way.

6/01/2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yikes. She scares the hell out of me.

6/02/2006 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home