Thursday, June 01, 2006

Maggie & Jake Gyllenhaal Lunch Together

I know everyone thinks he's gay and you know what? I don't care. I think these two are so lovely and they seem to be really normal down to earth people and they act like loving siblings. So you won't hear no Jake bashing from me, same goes for Maggie.
So what if she can't dress. Hey, maybe Jake's next boyfriend could help her out...? Huh, huh huh??? Didn't think of that did ya. Everyone knows all gay men know how to dress. (please note the freaking sarcasm here people.)
They even look both ways before crossing the street, IN UNISON. Ahhhhhhhh....!....

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Well, I don't think he's gay, but he sure looks tha part in the first pic!

6/01/2006 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Ok, but why is she wearing a sack?

6/02/2006 06:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home