Wednesday, May 31, 2006

K. Fed In "Item" Magazine...

Here's a few pictures of K. Fed and apparently they forced him into grown up clothes and even made him shower. Now listen, I'm all about guys looking polished, so why the hell is it I like K. Fed better ghetto? Enjoy the interview he did for Item magazine. He spouts of all kinds of nice sounding stuff that you know is just LIES.

On the public: "I should just put a bulls-eye on my back. If I stay home and take care of my wife and my kids, then I'm a loafer, not a good father. If I try to have a career, nobody thinks I am caring for my family. I can't win."

On rumors: "You'll never see that guy they say cheats or goes partying all the time. If I'm there and I'm out at a club, I am there for a reason. I am not there to mingle with women. All that shit is done to me. I did that when I was 21."

On his kids: "It's completely unfair when a child is brought into this world an now he's already looked at like a prince. My kids are going to have to learn what a real job is, what life is. You don't have it easy with me. Period....My kids are going to work at Taco Bell, dammit."

On his image: "I wish people would ask me about my career. Usually it's, 'How's the wife and kids?' Not that I mind; that's my pride and joy. But it would be nice for people to look at me like an artist. The day they judge me as an artist, a CEO, as somebody, not Britney Spears' husband, that's the day I am looking forward to."

On his media conspiracy theory: "The same day Dick Cheney shoots someone, they've got me on the cover of MSN [Web site]. It's life they're diverting attention from what's really going on."

15 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

He looks as if he is trying to sell me cleaning products.

5/31/2006 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

He's still a skank even if they had him shower and put nice threads on him. Go back to the trailer park K Fed.

5/31/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks hilarious in those pics. Was he supposed to look sexy because those faces he is giving and that hair cut are not cutting it.

5/31/2006 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

"I wish people would ask me about my career"!!!!!!!!!!!
What career????

5/31/2006 02:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what career???!!! why leilouta, haven't you heard his first single Papazoa!!? hahha!

5/31/2006 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

:0) LOL yeah Papazoa is my jam. Yeah.

5/31/2006 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Well, when his singing career falls short, at least we know he can probably make it as a used car salesman...

5/31/2006 05:53:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I dunno... he kinda look STUPID all dressed up!

5/31/2006 06:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could he look any dorkier?

5/31/2006 09:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does this guy exist? I woke up this morning, turned on my compuer, went to check celeb gossip and the first thing i see is this wanker. It has put me off my breakfast!!

6/01/2006 12:32:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Did anyone think he looked like Noah Whyle in the first pic?

6/01/2006 06:52:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Idle you rock cause I totally thought that when I first saw these pics!

Oh and sorry bout that Charlotte. He's a total and complete waste of air and space. Wanker indeed.

6/01/2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

IMPOSSIBLE! I don't believe you. That's not the same guy.

"The day they judge me as an artist, a CEO, as somebody, not Britney Spears' husband, that's the day I am looking forward to."

Boohoo. Cry me a river, buddy. The day you actually ARE an artist, a CEO or ANYTHING WORTHWHILE, people will define you as such. Until then, get used to being tagged on to Brit as the wasted space you are.

6/01/2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

He looks like one of Bale's buddies in American Psycho

6/01/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

"I did that when I was 21."

And what is he now? 22?

6/01/2006 12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home