Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Elizabeth Taylor

They say a picture speaks a thousand words. I can only imagine the word is crazy and it's on repeat.
She went on Lary King to refute the claim of Alzheimer's. Here's a few quotes from Liz: On rumors that she's planning her own funeral: "Oh come on, do I look like I'm dying?" she asked. "Do I look or sound like I have Alzheimer's? If they want to hear I'm dead, I'm sorry folks, I'm not." On the whole MJ fiasco: "I've never been so angry in my life.....I've been there, when his nephews were there, and we all were in the bed, watching television," she said. "There was nothing abnormal about it. We laughed like children, and we watched a lot of Walt Disney. There was nothing odd about it...we're so close because we both had horrible childhoods."

4 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

She cleans up nicely--for being, what, in her 80's now?

5/31/2006 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

I like Liz, I think she looks good for being older than God. But the look in those eyes scares me a little.

5/31/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I saw this. The funniest part was that she said to Larry King, "Do I look like I have all-timers?" HAHAHA!

6/01/2006 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Do you see the interview? Oh my dog, she is so loony tunes! And who the hell does her hair? Are you kidding me?!!!

6/02/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home