Friday, June 02, 2006

Jamie Foxx Likes To Sexercise

In a recent interview Jamie talked about how he prefers to work out by having sex 30 minutes a day. That statement alone makes me nauseous but I guess it's cause I'm a girl and thinking about a waiting line of random skanks outside his dressing room makes me ill. STD's anyone?
"JThe 'Ray' star reveView the profile for Colin Farrell on Celebrity Spotlightaled that daily love making is the best way to stay slim.

He said: "We should all do something for 30 minutes every day to get the heart pumping. I make love to stay in shape."

Foxx, who stars in new movie Miami Vice with Hollywood hellraiser Colin Farrell, insists his biggest turn on is someone who he can have a good conversation with - as long as she has a big butt too.

He told America's New York Daily News newspaper: "I love a beautiful girl that I can have a conversation with. And a good ass - big and round."

2 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

How does he make it last 30 minutes? I think I'm in love.

6/02/2006 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh please, get over yourself!!

6/02/2006 05:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home