Monday, June 05, 2006

The Old & The Fugly Part Deux!

So now's the time to finish off this Monday by making you feel better about yourself and really what's better then making fun of others? That's right, nothing. Here's Vivica A. Fox looking fugly, Star Jones scaring small children and animals , Vin Diesel grabbing himself, and a few others. Bon Appetite!
You totally have to be hearing a Wicked Witch of the West cackle!
She runs a close second to Paris. I don't hate this b!%$# but I'd smack her for fun. Can someone say Pinata?
Wow, what the hell is growing out of Tyson's freaking chin?! Please folks don't stare to long at Vivica, the fugly can spread. This is sad, a once beautiful women has eneded up looking like a circus side show freak.
I wouldn't say our Vinnie is ugly but him grabbing his crotch while staring at Tom Cruise, is kinda scary folks. Kidding, sheshhh!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Bobealia... said...

Virenda! I'm shocked! You hate Cameron? Whyyyyyy? She's funny. Funny. Oh please don't hate Cam-ER-RON. She's funny looking, but she's funny too, and she laughs at herself (always a good quality). Are you sure sickness has not gotten to your head??
On that note, I do hope you feel better. Sickness is no fun.

6/05/2006 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

Can I stare at Tyson some more? Who gives a rat's bottom about his chin? That ain't what I be lookin' at.

6/05/2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

Can I stare at Tyson some more? Who gives a rat's bottom about his chin? That ain't what I be lookin' at.

6/05/2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I dislike Cameron because she doesn't laugh at her self. She doesn't tip well, she's not nice to "normal" people, she doesn't sign autographs, or talk with her fans. She constantly spouting off crap that A. makes no sense and B. Is rude and offensive to the general public.

But hey everyone is allowed to be different and have different opinions. Generally speaking Tyson is hot, just not with the weird growth.

6/05/2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

Hey, if you say so - I believe you. You live in California and you would know better than me. I just know what I've read in interviews. She seems to laugh at herself there...

6/05/2006 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

You really should have a warning before you spring something like Star Jones on me. I was holding a baby and he started crying!

Okay, it was Chris. But, still.

6/05/2006 05:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home