Monday, June 05, 2006

The Old & The Fugly

I've been sick folks, which is why I didn't post this weekend. Sorry. I did find some GREAT fugly pictures though and while I'm sure it's old news now, I'm still gonna post them. So if today I seem to be off my game, it's cause of the meds.
I hate very few celebs, most of the time I'm just insecure. However, I SINCERELY loathe and despise Paris Hilton and every time she opens her mouth I just want to kick her teeth in. Violent much?
I'd make fun of him but he's the only person in this post that makes me smile. He sure can use a new wardrobe and maybe a nice spray tan though. Oh and a bag for his weird crazy ass head. I love you Mr. Simmons
I wonder how a corpse tastes?
I wonder how a corpse's dead penis taste? If you want to know you know Paris is our girl.
Yeah this crack whore sure looks sober. Put your child first for a change.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

Awww Vi, I hope you're feeling better soon. Drink plenty of fluids and take care of yourself!

6/05/2006 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. Hmmm.... Does coffee count?

6/05/2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

LOL nope Vi, something better for you lol Juice, tea, Gatoraide lol

Courtney's lookin' a bit baked there-sure she's clean-NOT!

6/05/2006 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger v said...

Hah, this post is high-larious.

6/05/2006 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

The corpse penis comment will go down in Blogger history! You should sick-blog more often!!!!

6/05/2006 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Too far my plum. (finger wagging)

6/05/2006 05:04:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

Ask Jerry Hall or maybe Anna Nicole.

I think Courtney looks fabulous.

6/05/2006 07:17:00 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Ugh I hate being sick. Hope you're feeling better soon!

6/06/2006 06:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home