Thursday, June 22, 2006

Seal Reveals Heidi Klum IS Pregnant!!!

So I posted it two days ago as a rumor and now Seal let's us know it's fact. So congrats once again to the now pregnant Heidi and loving father Seal. Seal remarked: "It gives me great joy to announce that Heidi, Leni, Henry and I are expecting a new addition to our ever increasing family. We all feel both excited and fortunate to be able to share this experience once again. The arrival of any child brings you a lot of happiness."
I love Seal.

6 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

I second the Seal love! And it's so refreshing that their kids have normal names.

6/22/2006 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

What a cute family. And as far as Hollywood families go, they seem to be so great and in love. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

6/22/2006 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

The bitch in me wants to make a negative comment, but she is too tired and really can't find fault with this family. It is refreshing. And irritating at the same time. I need chocolate.

6/22/2006 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i love them as a couple!!! and they make adorable babies....
congrats to them!

6/22/2006 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Yep. I do love these two.

6/23/2006 06:41:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

those kids are sooooooo cute!!!!!

6/23/2006 08:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home