Thursday, June 29, 2006

Who's Hotter-Royalty Edition

Okay so when they were younger it was ALL about Prince William, I mean he was smoking hot and obviously took after his mother. Well now time has taken it's toll and Prince William is getting soft and balding while his younger brother Harry is getting older and stronger, taller and well you get the point.
Who's HOTTER, Prince William or Prince Harry?
This is a hard one. I've seen recent pics of Prince William and he's starting to look like his dad, however I'm not really down for men with red hair. Ummmmmmmmm??? I'm going to sayyyyyyy...... PRINCE HARRY IS HOTTER!

9 Comments:

Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

My vote's for William, but he better invest in some good implants before it gets any patchier.

I've never liked red-headed guys.

6/29/2006 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Yeah you're right...I've thought that for a while now too. I'm going to say Harry just because William is so much older looking. Harry sure doesn't look like his dad though. Wasn't there something about Diana having an affair with a red-headed polo player?

6/29/2006 01:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say Harry by a long shot, and it has absolutely nothing to do with his looks. It's all about attitude and that boy has got it. Harry is sexy. William, for some odd reason, makes me want to cringe.

6/29/2006 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

I've always been more keen on the badass brother, Harry. I like the bracelets.

6/29/2006 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger sheri said...

I'm gonna have to say William, but only because Harry looks EXACTLY like a little kid I use to babysit a few summers ago. And, well, that's just sick.

6/29/2006 02:02:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I love redheads. 5 years ago I would have said William all the way. But now, definitely Harry. He's yummy.

Prince William only has a few years of semi-hotness left, I'm afraid.

6/29/2006 09:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry. Easily.

6/29/2006 09:53:00 PM  
Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

They're both so young, yet easily manipulated

6/29/2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Look at the pic of William, put your thumb over his hair...now look at his face! Much cuter face than Harry. I'm ignoring the hair, cause Willie can afford the Rogaine. Yay, William!

6/30/2006 12:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home