Monday, July 03, 2006

Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale-Concert Edition

I hate making title posts. I'm much wittier then it looks, but if I don't put names, then I don't get traffic, and then I'm just typing to myself which in the end makes me a crazy fat biotch. Can anyone think of a better word for a woman then bitch? I mean really? Isn't there anything else to label a women who's cranky, or opinionated? Wait what was I saying? Oh yes. Gwen and Gavin went out sans Kingston to go see Radiohead in concert. Yeah that's it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, that's some ugly outfit on Gwen...

7/03/2006 03:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also predict she'll be in the next issue of US Weekly in the Fashion Police section for this very outfit....oh, yes, just wait!!
Mwahaha!!

7/03/2006 03:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home