Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Kate Bosworth & Brandon Routh at "Superman Returns" Photocall In London

Okay first off we all know at this point that Kate needs to eat. We also know that there is a 75% chance Brandon is gay. HOWEVER, the movie was good. I saw it opening day in Vegas and I was pleasantly surprised. He sounds a lot like the original Superman and looks like him too. Oh and don't forget ladies they say that his package was to big for the screen and the digitally DE-hanced him. So if he is gay it should be a crime. ~sigh~
Trust me to truly enjoy him you have to watch the movie. I mean who doesn't love Superman?
Here's another great photo of Kate and her blue eyes with the brown freckle.

5 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

I so wish he would let go of the Clark Kent hair. I'm sure it's for publicity purposes, but it is painful to me.

7/12/2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

She needs a sandwich, actually several hundred sandwiches.

7/12/2006 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Bea.... screw the sandwhiches give that girl some BURGERS and FRIES!
She really is cute though (natural)!

7/12/2006 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

lmao Lindsay OK give her a truckload of burgers and fries. I think she'd be cuter with a little more meat on her bones. If I can clearly see someone's sternum it kinda creeps me out.

7/13/2006 05:28:00 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

The rumours are that he had an onset affair with Kevin Spacey.

Just saying...

7/13/2006 08:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home