Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Another day in Suburbia

Good morning! I just got home from dropping my husband off at work and picking up a coffee. I will be the first one to admit that I love Starbucks but geezzzz people! I went through the drive thru and it took 20 minutes because of all the cars. I would gladly have walked in but I am to lazy in the morning to put on "nice" clothes. My kids are also dressed, because I am to lazy, in their p.j.'s as well. So I just sucked it up and waited in line. So for any of you out there that are interested in gossip news, I am here to report that those pics of Ricky Martin frolicking on the beach with a "friend" are really pics of him and his BROTHER!!! Hmmm..... I still believe for certain that he is gay but I guess the pics were just a nice family get together. :-) Wink wink.... Also in sadder news I found out a couple days ago that Mike Meyers and his wife Robin are divorcing after 12 years of marriage. Apparently they were together for a few years before that as well. I hate when marriages like that break up. I haven't had a chance to visit my usual gossip sites this morning so I will probably report later on my findings. I also watched Cinderella Man on DVD last night. I think Russell Crowe is such a good actor. Apparently a complete jerk in real life but amazing on screen. I was very interested in learning more about the depression after that. I wont go into why the Great Depression happened but it is VERY interesting. I better get going and check my email and maybe I might even take a shower and get dressed this morning. :0) Hope everyone's morning is going good and I'll check back in later. If anyone cares to comment about the movies or has any interesting gossip, then I will be sure to get back to you. Before I go I would just like to list my fav gossip site's: idontlikeyouinthatway.Com, thesuperficial.com, pinkisthenewblog.com, egotastic.com, popsugar.com,hollywoodrag.com, and last but not least socialitelife.com. They have pretty good pics and superficial and sometimes idontlikeyouinthatway.com can be funny. They used to be hilarious but now its hit and miss. Later 'Gators

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home