Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Evolution of Britney Spears...

Okay here it is, apparently Britney Spears, in what I am sure is going to be big news, was spotted shopping at the Malibu Mart. WOW, anyways besides the fact that, really who cares, the reason I posted this picture is because I wanted to compare the evolution of Brit-Brit, she went from cute sweet girl, to dirty whore girl, to well whatever you want to call her now. I have never been a fan of Brits or anything close to it but I have to admit I am a bit mesmerized by the downward spiral that is her life. You know what they say you can take the girl out of the trailer park but she will still act like an idiot?! No.. Well whatever. All I know is I wont be surprised if her mansion sprouts some wheels and rolls away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home