Thursday, January 26, 2006

Heineken And Teletubies Unite!

The purple one looks jacked up, maybe he's crying over a fight him and his boyfriend had? These guys look like they'd be irritating drunks, imagine waking up the next morning and turning your head and coming face to face with that yellow one?! ~shudder~ I didn't really see Teletubies as "drinkers", I figured they'd go for the hard stuff. You know crack, heroine, Ecstasy, hmm makes you wonder what else these four do when no one else is looking...?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I always knew Tinky Winky was packin heat in that purse of his.

1/27/2006 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL... ;0) Tinky Winky is Stinky, and that is all I'm gonna say.

That made no sense, but I really wanted to rhyme. ;0)

1/27/2006 03:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGawd! I'm lmao!

This one so caught me off guard.

Thanks for the chuckles, V. You rock!

1/28/2006 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home