Thursday, January 12, 2006

Recent Photo of Whitney Houston

Okay I was visiting Dlisted when I cam across this photo, it's source is The National Enquirer so who knows if they messed with the photo, the only thing I do know is my beautiful Whitney has truly turned into a crack head. I don't want to make jokes, I don't want to poke fun or be witty, I honestly just want to cry and maybe run Bobby Brown over with a semi a couple of times, until he is good and dead. I hate that things like this happen, not just to celebrities but to people in general. I hope she gets help, even if it's not likely I can still hope for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

She looks like one of those crack ho's you see wandering NYC Subways. I know money can't buy happiness, but can't it buy therapy at rehab?

1/12/2006 01:52:00 PM  
Blogger LeLo said...

Ouchie wah wah.

1/12/2006 09:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home