Monday, January 30, 2006

What Not To Wear To The SAG's...

These two pics are from the SAG awards. No I didn't watch it and honestly I could care less. I did however find these two pics and had to post them because Nicolette looks horrible as always and I'm not sure what is up with Eva. She obviously is trying to smack down them rumors of her break up or at least those nasty rumors/facts of her messing around with Jamie Foxx. All I know is these two dresses are ugly, sorry people they ARE! p.s. Eva's dress is kinda pretty but her hair and everything isn't working and the dress is BORING...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

The thing about Nicolette is that she is good looking with a great body. But, we don't have the opportunity to come to that conclusion on our own because she won't shut the hell up about it!

1/30/2006 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I so agree with you there. She goes on and on about her body and how great it is. I wish she would get a fashion clue and start dressing nicely instead of dressing in the usualy trash.

1/30/2006 04:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home