Monday, January 30, 2006

Matthew McConaughey May Cause Insanity, ~Sigh~

Can I hate her?! ~sigh~ Okay Lena you need to turn away from the screen. I warn all women, that if they view these two photos they will be tormented, and insanity may ensue!!! Here we have Matthew on the beach with his girlfriend Penelope Cruz, and it's apparent that he is teasing her with a bouquet of roses. I love that he is also holding his little doggie as well. Okay can I vomit now? Just to let you all know his doggie's name is Miss Hub, isn't that sweet? Um, what's up with the shirt?! Penelope must be an animal, no wonder he loves her...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

The puppy, the flowers, the playfulness, the dimples. ~sigh~

1/30/2006 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I know, I know...

1/30/2006 04:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home