Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Hospitalized Again!

I have copy and pasted the official blurb for you all and if I had more energy I would have read the darn thing, but as it is, every time I hear the name Lohan I think of Coke and figure I have no sympathy for the skinny little coke head. It seems as though she was hospitalized because she was wet and slipped and broke a cup and feel and broke herself or whatever... No coke was involved or so they say. Was it really lotion she had all over her body or was it coke?! That is THE question, my friend. ~Sigh~
Teen star Lindsay Lohan, 19, was admitted to a London hospital Friday afternoon and received ten stitches in her shin, after she slipped on a set of stairs at singer/photographer Bryan Adams' $5 million mansion, Lindsay's mom Dina exclusively tells Star, the first media outlet in the world to report the mishap. Lindsay was released later that day. "She and her friends were preparing breakfast, with eggs and everything, and Lindsay was going up the stairs, carrying a ceramic teacup," Dina explains to Star. "She had just come out of the shower so she was still wet and had some lotion on, and she completely flipped on the stairs since it was slippery. The teacup went flying, it was shattered, and one of the pieces cut Lindsay in her shin. It was an accident." After Lindsay bandaged up the cut, she called Dina — while en route to the city in a London taxi cab with two of her friends and a personal assistant — to do some shopping. "She called me from the cab, I was in New York at the time, and she told me what happened. I panicked because I'm a mother, but she said 'Mommy, I'm fine.' She said it was bleeding through the bandage a bit, so she asked, 'Mommy, should I go to the hospital?' I told her to go." Dina tells Star, "She's totally fine." She adds, laughing, "She's doing jumping jacks now!" Adams, a Lohan family friend, was out of town at the time, Dina tells Star, but he let Lindsay and her entourage stay there while they were in London. The pair met about 18 months ago when Adams photographed Lindsay, as well as several other stars, for pictures that later appeared in the 2005 book American Women.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

All I have to say is 'suuuuure Bryan was out of town'.

Maybe she slipped on her "inhaler" because of her "exhaustion"?

1/29/2006 08:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home