Friday, January 27, 2006

Movie Go-ers

Okay so it's obvioius that Friday starts of the weekend and if you're anything like the rest of the world you are planning on: A. Drinking till you puke B. Going on a date... Dinner, Movie, un-said hopes of getting "some" C. Doing things that are illegal to post about because I don't want you illegal doing people to come to my site, so stop it already! :0) Since I really can't help you with A, except to say drink lots of water and make sure you have a friend who is willingly to hold your hair and/or rush you to the E.R. However I can help you with( B). I suggest you go to this awesome movie review site, called Pajiba . It has the BEST movie reviews, they are right on target and there HONEST! No crappy Roger & what's his name like reviews (thank god), although I do warn you they like profanity. ;0) I knew that would get you potty mouths interested. So check it out before going to see a movie this weekend. (You C people need to stop, NOW! No really....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home