Friday, January 27, 2006

Noel Gallagher From Oasis Hates Kids

This man is an A$$, I don't really like my kids either but I at least pretend I do and that is all kids really want, for parents to pretend to like them. I actually think it is very sad to know not only is he an A$$ but he's an A$$ with a child, Anais. Could this man be any more revolting and egotistical?! He's just a guy who plays in a band that no one seriously cares about, someone needs to kill him. No really, they do. My cure for all the idiots (i.e. K.Fed, Noel) is to simply do away with them. :0) See that is why they pay me the big money, for my great ideas... Ha-ha-Ha

Oasis star Noel Gallagher has launched a bitter attack on children. The rocker, who has a five-year-old daughter, Anais, from his marriage to Meg Matthews, branded children "devil brats". He said during an interview with a Norwegian newspaper:

"They are idiots are they not? "They're f***ing idiots. they're small, noisy, smelly, small, devil brats! They take too much time and they cry all the time."
The former hellraiser also claimed having children takes the fun out of life. He ranted:
"Many people become so boring when they get kids, they seem to want to take over the house you live in. "You have to be quite when the babes are asleep. f**k that! It's my house and I am the boss in my house." Last month, the outspoken star launched a blistering attack on fans of his band - saying they are "dopey".
The singer stormed:
"I don't like having my picture taken with them because half our fans are too dopey to use a camera. "I've already wasted hours of my life on idiots with cameras in their hands who can't even work the flash."

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

The saddest part is this Meg Matthews who CHOSE to marry him AND give him a daughter.

What a prick.

1/27/2006 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

Uh, hello? It takes 2 to tango. She's probably just as foul as he is. As a former crack addicted rock groupie, she likely has precious few moments of lucidity and I'm guessing the birth of her daughter wasn't one of them.

1/28/2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/28/2006 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home