Friday, January 27, 2006

Joaquin Phoenix In A Car Accident!!!

I am soo sad, my Joaquin was hurt yesterday. Apparently his brakes failed while he was driving on the Sunset Strip and his car over turned then slammed into another vehicle. Pretty scary stuff let me tell you. He is doing fine and no one was seriously injured, thankfully. I sure hope he takes better care of himself... Um, look out mountain huh? Wish I was invited... (kidding) 'The Golden Globe-winning actor, 31, was driving eastbound on Lookout Mountain Avenue near Laurel Canyon at about 2:50 p.m. when he realized his brakes were not working, said police spokesman Officer Jason Lee. Phoenix lost control of his car, which flipped over and collided with another vehicle also headed in the same direction, Lee said. Both parties exchanged information, and no police report was filed. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home