Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hayden Christensen and Sienna Miller

Hmmm... I guess I wasn't to off the money when I said our dear Hayden wanted a little Sienna. Here are some recent photos of these two, the first picture is of Hayden (note the sweater) and the second one is of Sienna (note the sweater), I think they are getting it ON (not in the picture, but in general). All I know is I'm sure Jude Law is happy to be rid of Sienna and her psyhcotic temper, just as I'm sure Sienna is hoping Hayden can keep his thing in his pants. p.s. I almost feel bad for them and their obvious invasion of privacy. Note the use of almost, after all Sienna can take care of herself. If she saw this photographer she would of went ape shit and burst through the window and choked the photographer to death, which in a way I totally get. SAY NO TO SMOKING! It causes cancer, duh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

And if Hayden can't keep it in his pants, he should at least make sure it isn't cold out like poor Jude did not.

Frankly, Sienna is doing the right thing. She needed to wean herself off Jude and now she can physically move on. More power to her. I've been there...

...with Jude. Man, he gets around. :)

1/29/2006 08:22:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

You too?!

1/30/2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home