Saturday, February 11, 2006

Jessica Simpson Strikes Again!

What in the world is happening?! Is she single handedly trying to take over the world? Jess has now "designed" her own shoes and is pricing them for, oh say, around 200 bucks, oh yeah. Her shoes are ugly and gross just like her smelly perfume and edible body crap is. Did I tell you that her stuff is vomit-tus?! Yeah it is, it stinks and makes you want to puke when you taste it, kinda like watching her Dukes of Hazzard movie. " ...One Million dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" P.s. She is laughing because her ploy to take over the world is working one crappy product after another. I'm sure her jeans for the "over-weight' is on fire. Oh and if you didn't know that was sarcasm, than you DON'T know me at all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Those are so foul. Do you wear them with shorts? :)

Love your caption on the last pic!!

2/11/2006 08:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, my son insisted on renting the Dukes of Hazzard movie. And then, he insisted I watch it with him (he hates watching movies alone). I cringed, but couldn't refuse the kid. About 10 seconds into Jessica's first scene, I swear I felt nauseous. You know, if I had to watch anymore I was going to be ill. Blech! The movie stunk. Well, what I saw of it anyway. I would have rather listened to fingernails on a chalkboard. And it really irks me because I enjoyed the original show.

Oh. We were supposed to be talking about ugly shoes and vomit-tus perfume, huh?

Heh, sorry ... guess I went off on a rant.

2/11/2006 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, no the movie IS BAD! Her body line is at Walgreens and it really honestly sucks. Her shoes suck as well, guess that is what Jessica is good at; sucking.

2/11/2006 09:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some ugly ass shoes. I can't see her stylist even allowing her to wear those but we are supposed to?

2/12/2006 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Those are horrible shoes and you know she would never wear them, just like she doesn't use her edible body stuff.

Why?

because its disgusting...

2/12/2006 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home