Monday, March 20, 2006

Adrian Lima's GQ Interview

Wow this girl is STUPID. I mean hardcore, gives models a bad name stupid. ~sigh~ Click Here! to read the unedited interview.
adriana_lima_gq7
Did you always plan on being a supermodel? When I started, I was too young to know what I wanted. But today I would like to be a doctor. I want to be a pediatry…how do you call it, pediatrician? Yeah. Pediatrician. So you like kids? Not really. Depends. If they act well behaved, yes. When they start screaming, I don’t like them. But this is my plan. I might change my mind. For now, God has given me a lot of work. I take it you’re religious? Yes! I am Catholic. [she pulls out the cardboard scapular hanging around her neck, under her big gray sweater] Wow. A scapular. Do you go to church? Of course! Every Sunday. Is there anything in the teachings of the Catholic Church that you don’t agree with? No. Are you pro-life? What do you mean, pro-life? So…any beauty tips? I don’t work out. And is all of you natural? No, it’s all fake. From my hair to my toes to my nails. Everything’s fake. Everything! Even my heart is fake.
Um, what? Was the comment about her heart being fake a joke? 'Cause me thinking she needs to work on the delivery. Well there you have it folks, that's part of her interview and another reason to dislike her. Anyone catch the "I don't work out" part? Can I hate her now?

10 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

She's an idiot. How can she be serious about becoming a doctor when she doesn't even have the intelligence of a second grader?

3/20/2006 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

"Yes, I am aiming to be a racecar driver".

And what kind of car do you drive now?

"I don't drive."

Oh. So getting back to the Pediatry thingie, will you only treat non-screaming kids that you like?

"Yes. And puppies. I like puppies. Maybe I'll be a Vetrenary."

3/20/2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

She's an idiot. The queen of idiots!

3/20/2006 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG! I thought you were making part of that conversation up! *beep..beep...beep...moron alert*

3/20/2006 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Datbury said...

Who cares? She's hot! She's not the type of girl you'd want long term anyway.

3/20/2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Well...I'll give her some of those and blame the language barrier, but you can bet your boots I wouldn't let HER give my lil Wilson a check up...

After reading this interview I wonder if she even knew what the word virgin meant?

3/20/2006 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

She misunderstood:

Interviewer: Are you a virgin?

A.L: 'Yes, I have a virgin.'

Interviewer: Um, no are you untouched?

A.L.:'Yes, I have a Virgin Mary statue that no one touches. I am very proud of it.'

3/20/2006 11:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

Yes, Vi ... you can hate her now, but only 'cuz she makes it sooooo easy. *grin*

I loved your comment about working on her delivery. Funny-funny.

3/21/2006 07:30:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love dumb models. They make me look smart :)

3/21/2006 01:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/16/2006 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home